Well, I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth, but this little angel of mine is starting to express herself....loudly. What happened to my quiet, content little baby? It is about this age that kids start to be independent and will let you know if they like what is going on or not! If she wants your attention, she will grab your face and direct it towards hers. If she doesn't like you, she pushes it away! She is getting really good at throwing herself to the ground and having a little tantrum. I still love her, it just gets harder to love her all the time! As is the case with any child at every age, right? Jaycee loves her siblings, especially Braden. It makes me so happy to see them playing and laughing together and bath time is where I hear the most giggles from them both!
Jaycee is getting very good at communicating what she needs/wants through sign language. At this age she can sign: Bath, banana, ice cream, bird, cat, dog, drink, eat, dad, mom, please, thank you, bye-bye, up, candy, cheese, cookie and popcorn. She can also point out eyes, ears, mouth and nose. Right now Jay has 7 1/2 teeth.
Jaycee loves our morning smoothies. Her second choice for breakfast would be a banana. We are working on eating cereal with a little bit of milk and a spoon....don't quite have that one down yet!
I can't believe how much Jay reminds me of my Grandpa Benson. She definitely looks more like my moms side of the family than any of my other kids. We love you Jay!





2 comments:
Love you J!
I love the picture of her drinking out of her straw, it's darling.
Sometimes it stinks we don't live next door to each other. I sure wish I could see you guys every day!
Gorgeous girl! You are one lucky momma!! She is filled with so much joy and love!!
Post a Comment