Friday, June 17, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday

*I am WHOOPED!!  We have been going nonstop these past two weeks.  I am hoping things will slow down….maybe….I can hope, right?  The nice thing about all this business is that the kids are whooped too!  There are no bedtime issues of anyone getting out 100 times needing something because once their head hits the pillow they are out cold.  We have been trying out swim team for the girls and they are loving it. Well, they love it until they have to swim in the 13 feet deep water, then Sydney won’t even get in!!
*I have loved doing my end of the night tuck-ins of the kids.  I love to see how Jaycee has got her favorite blanket all wadded up by her face.  I love how Braden sleeps with his hands up by his chin.  (It looks like he is praying).  I laugh when I see Morgan and Sydney asleep on their massive pile of pillows.  I don’t know how they don’t wake up with a krink in their neck.
*Braden is still successful at catching a lizard every day.  The sad news is the last one he caught, he carefully put in the bucket, put the lid on it and left it in the sun while we ran our errand.  Poor little man came home to a very cooked lizard.  So we have made a decision that when he catches a lizard, we only keep it in the bucket for a few minutes and then we let it go.  I don’t care how many times Braden does this a day, we just can’t keep the lizards locked up in the heat. Dead lizards aren’t much fun.
*I think I have everything all ready to go for Sydney’s baptism tomorrow.  Very excited to have family here to support her.
*Jaycee walked in to Braden’s room, picked up one of his rocks and as clear as day said, “Bro-bro.”
She knew exactly who it belonged to and said his name so well!  She is trying so hard to talk.  I hope it will come soon and easy for her.  She is VERY particular when she wants a drink.  It has to be milk and she drinks A LOT of it!  She is my first child to be so picky about what she will drink.
*I have been getting up at 5:30 am this week and doing P90x ab ripper with Jon and running.  I have never been a morning person, but I sure have loved having so much time in the day to get things done.  I am  able to get most of my housework done by nine or ten and then we have the whole day to play!
*I got my lab results back today.  Do you ever feel like you are always the 1 out of however many people?  That would be me.  The results came back positive for being a molar pregnancy.  That happens when two sperm fertilize one empty egg.  There are two kinds of molar pregnancies…a partial and a complete molar.  Partial means there is fetal tissue found in the biopsy sample and a complete Molar there is not.  My results came back as a complete molar pregnancy.  A complete molar pregnancy carries a much higher risk of being cancerous.  I will have blood work done once a month for the next six months to monitor any changes.  Heavenly Father must really be trying to teach me patience because he knows I do not like not knowing and I definitely don’t like waiting.  I am hopeful that everything will be okay.

2 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

Hooray for Sydney! What a great day for her!!

You're in my prayers Heidi!!

Stef said...

Oh Heidi. You are an amazing strong woman. I will pray for you.

And yay for Sydney. Each baptism is so special, isn't it.