*For the first time since I started doing my Friday posts, I let last Friday slip right past me and I didn't get one written.
*I think one of the biggest compliments I can get when I take someone's pictures is to get a Christmas card with one of my pictures on it!!
*We had a really great Thanksgiving this year. Lots of good food, friends and fun activities.
*Sydney had her piano recital tonight and she did a fantastic job. I love when she gets the hang of a new song, she will memorize it and play it all the time.
*I wish that I could bottle Jaycee's cute little personality right now. I love how excited she gets to see me in the morning or when her dad gets home at night. She loves to be doing what everyone else is doing.
*My brother Nyles and his wife had their baby this week. I am so happy for them!
*I left the kids at home for a minute while I ran to the neighbors house. Jaycee was taking a nap when I left and Sydney decided she needed to get her up. I had been sewing and left my scissors out. Jaycee found them and while Sydney had her face in the TV, Jaycee grabbed a lock of Sydney's hair in the back, right at the crown and cut it. So now Sydney has a goofy hairline in front and one in the back to match it....
*Morgan is doing math right now that I don't think I got too until I was in junior high. It doesn't help that I REALLY don't get math to begin with, so when she brings her homework home she already knows she has to wait for her dad to get home to help her.
*I have been busy sewing Christmas gifts and wrapping caramels this week. I almost have Christmas shopping done too. If I can get it all done by the end of next week, I think we can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the month.
*My sister Michelle got her family moved this week. I hope they are loving their new place and enjoying being back together as a family. Now we have a new destination for a family vacation!
*My sweet little Jay turned TWO last week. I have a ton of pictures and I hope eventually I will get to writing and sharing those...
*I wish that I could bottle Jaycee's cute little personality right now. I love how excited she gets to see me in the morning or when her dad gets home at night. She loves to be doing what everyone else is doing.
*My brother Nyles and his wife had their baby this week. I am so happy for them!
*I left the kids at home for a minute while I ran to the neighbors house. Jaycee was taking a nap when I left and Sydney decided she needed to get her up. I had been sewing and left my scissors out. Jaycee found them and while Sydney had her face in the TV, Jaycee grabbed a lock of Sydney's hair in the back, right at the crown and cut it. So now Sydney has a goofy hairline in front and one in the back to match it....
*Morgan is doing math right now that I don't think I got too until I was in junior high. It doesn't help that I REALLY don't get math to begin with, so when she brings her homework home she already knows she has to wait for her dad to get home to help her.
*I have been busy sewing Christmas gifts and wrapping caramels this week. I almost have Christmas shopping done too. If I can get it all done by the end of next week, I think we can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the month.
*My sister Michelle got her family moved this week. I hope they are loving their new place and enjoying being back together as a family. Now we have a new destination for a family vacation!
*My sweet little Jay turned TWO last week. I have a ton of pictures and I hope eventually I will get to writing and sharing those...
No comments:
Post a Comment