*I am suffering from a very horrible something going on in my eye. It is swollen beyond recognition. I have been on antibiotics for two days and still no sign of improvement. I went to the doctor’s knowing that is was just probably a really bad sty, and the doctor agreed. I’m not sure that is still really the case. Time will tell.
*We have so missed our daddy. He has been gone for the past two weeks and we are ready to be a family again. He totally got out of helping get ready for Christmas (other than providing the money!).
*Morgan had her Christmas piano recital this week and she did a good job.
*I think I am very ready for Christmas break. No early mornings, no sack lunches, no homework…no routine!
*I am grateful for awesome friends that have truly helped me out these past two weeks.
*I love that Braden is getting big enough to bath himself. It is such a huge help to me at night.
*If I didn’t know better I would think that Braden LOVES Sister Hawthorne. The first thing he asks for in the mornings is what are we doing with Sister Hawthorne today, or can I go over to Sister Hawthorne’s house to play. If the doorbell rings, I will hear Jaycee yell, “Hawfor, Hawfor!” That is how she says Hawthorne. My kids sure love Rebecca…and Mr. Gary.
*Well, I have two of my Temple Prep lessons under my belt. The second definitely went better than the first. One more to go.
*I had this dream a few years ago that my girls would be best friends. I don’t know what I may have done wrong, but that is so not the case. They are so brutal to each other. Never a kind word. Never a word of encouragement. No hugs and very little laughter between them. Maybe someday that will all change.
2 comments:
Never give up hope.
They become best friends, after they leave the nest. Remember you and Eric
Golly, that could totally discribe my children. Ha. And I don't know how you do it without your husband. You're amazing...that's how.
Post a Comment