*So excited that I have Christmas shopping done! Feels so good to not be weighed down with that.
*I have been trying to get Jaycee to climb down from her booster chair at the table for a while now and she refuses…’arms folded and pouty face’ refuses. I guess she decided to finally to give it a try while nobody was around to help her and she fell face first on the tile and gave herself a bloody nose. I am almost positive that she won’t be trying again anytime soon.
*Braden has a new obsession with the cat. He thinks she needs to be in his room ALL the time. He will find her and lock her in there. Sometimes I will find her being held against her will with Braden’s arms wrapped tightly around her and he will tell me that they are snuggling to stay warm! I love him!
*It’s pretty sad when I can’t even help my 5th grader with her math homework. That was NOT one of my strong points when I was in school. Since Jon has been in and out of town with work, Morgan has been getting his help over the computer. We just scan in her homework so he can she what she is working on. Thank goodness for technology!
*We got 4 inches of snow this past Monday which meant that the kids had a snow day and did not have school. We had some friends over for lunch, crafts and hot chocolate. It turned out to be a great day!
*Jaycee’s favorite thing to do at night is give out three kisses to everyone. First, is an eskimo kiss, then a butterfly kiss and then a raspberry kiss! She is also very attached to her mimi (her fleece blanket). With all my other kids we never took blankies anywhere outside the house other than road trips to grandma’s house. Jaycee is starting to want it to go everywhere she goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment