I got an email from a dear friend the other day telling me that her sister-in-law had downloaded an LDS children's sing-a-long app and one of the songs had a picture of our family and another picture with my mom and my grandma in it. I couldn't stand not being able to see it for myself, so I bought the app. It is only $4.99 and you get 198 primary songs put to pictures with the words across the bottom. I love that the kids can follow along. How crazy that of all the pictures available on the internet, they would choose on of our family? My brother Eric took this picture when we went to San Diego in 2008 and the one of my mom and grandma was taken the weekend Morgan was baptized. So I guess that makes us famous, right? If you decide to buy the app and want to check us out, it is song #77, The Church of Jesus Christ.
1 comment:
That is so fun. I have wanted to buy the app and haven't done it. Now I will for sure.
Post a Comment