*There is a big hill on our walks in the morning and Braden has learned if he cruises really fast down the hill and then slams on his brakes, he will make a huge skid mark on the sidewalk. The only problem so far is that his back tire is looking very bald and has little traction left!
*While eating macaroni the other day, Braden says to me, “Mom, listen carefully and you can hear me bring my noodle back up!” Silly boy!
*Morgan’s frog passed away this past week. I had noticed that we hadn’t seen him in a few days so I had asked Morgan to locate him the next time she fed him. Well, that didn’t happen, so while I was cleaning house then other day, I decided to investigate myself. Sure enough, he was dead and the only remains were that of a frog skeleton. The mill worms had eaten every last bite of frog meat they could!
*Cozy, Braxton, Bentley (her dog) my sister Emily and our new dog Reagan are here for a visit. Cozy promised Morgan she would make her a fondant cake for her birthday and the only way to do that was to come and visit. We love it when Aunt Cozy comes!
1 comment:
Everyone loves it when Aunt Cozy comes to visit. Thank you for having Emily and making her smile and bringing her joy.
Post a Comment