How did my first baby girl get to be so big so fast? Jon and I surprised her with a dog for her birthday! She was super excited. I am hoping that excitement will carry on for a long time. I think the best part of her birthday was having her Aunt Cozy make a special trip down to make her a fondant cake. Morgan loves the movie Dolphin Tales and requested a dolphin cake. Cozy did a great job! We celebrated over two days. Morgan picked her favorite meals which are pizza and tiny spicy chicken. My kids love that they get to eat off of the special 'Celebrate' plate on their birthdays. Morgan got s a way cute shirt and pj's from her Nana and Papa, a warm and fuzzy frog blanket from Grandma Ward and her sister Sydney gave her a ceramic dolphin. I think she had a wonderful birthday. I can't believe that I almost have a young woman. I love that Morgan is a smart student, loves animals and is a great cook! Happy Birthday Morgan! Love, Mom and Dad.









3 comments:
Wow Morgan looks so grown up in her photos! Aunt Cozy did a terrific job on the cake too!
Morgan is so cute. If we work this right, Kobe will be coming home from his mission right around the time she decides to get married...
The cake looks great. How fun! Looks like Morgan had a great birthday. She is growing up so much.
Post a Comment