*I love to listen to Sydney play the piano. I am amazed how far she has come and how well she is doing.
*Morgan has found a new love for jump roping. I think they are doing that in PE at school. Our front room has now become the indoor playground after school!
*I LOVE bargain shopping! I got my kids outfitted with a ton of gently used capris for the upcoming summer months for only $1.50 each pair! I love the thrill of getting a good deal! I love that Jon is so supportive of my craziness!
*I am so grateful for dear friends that make every effort to accommodate my children and their dietary needs. Ms. Rebecca will always make sure that at every gathering, she has something for the girls. It really means a lot to me.
*This month marks the four year anniversary that the girls were diagnosed with Celiac. I feel like it has been 100 years sometimes and other times it feels like yesterday. I will be having JC tested at the end of the month. Even though we are already living that life style, the anxiety of having another child with Celiac is stressing me out. It is really hard to find snacks for young children that are Gluten Free and that taste good. The other down side is that Gluten Free food is SOOO expensive and when little kids want to snack all the time, it starts to add up. I will try not to think about it much until next week when we get the labs done.
*Braden has begun asking me how to spell words and will spell out words as we drive around town. That has always been a sure sign that a kid is getting ready to read.
*I disassembled my crib for the last time this week. I took that dreaded step of putting JC in a toddler bed. She is so excited! All I have left to do is potty train her and we will be done with the baby phase of life. No more diapers…ever again! Whoohoo!
*I learned this week that my favorite of JC’s therapists is moving and they will be replacing her. I am devasted. She has been so good to JC and helped her in so many ways. JC really has learned to trust and love her. It will be hard to start with someone new.
*Busted out my leave blower and lawn mower this week! Raked all the dead grass out and trimmed around the flower beds. I am ready for all parts of spring EXCEPT the wind that we get here.
*Jon is coming up in his TEN YEAR anniversary in a few months. HOLY COW, how on earth did that go by so fast?
*Life with a dog….busy, crazy and it’s a good thing I love my kids! Reagan really is a good dog; we are just having a hard time with the whole potty training thing. She has one more week to decide she gets it or she might be finding a new home.
2 comments:
No more cribs no more diapers...I'm so sad!
I haven't checked the blogs in a while. So many fun things to read about. Leaving the baby stage was great! Hope she likes her new bed.
Post a Comment