**May, 29, 2012
Well, my baby sister officially is finished with high school. The kids and I were able to attend the graduation ceremony. Boy have things changed since I graduated. The ceremony was barely an hour and a half...and that was with over 600 graduates. I am very proud of little miss Emily. I think she is going to be in severe shock come fall when she realizes she won't be going back to school. That has been her routine for so long and she doesn't adjust to change every well. I tried to convince her to move down here with me and she wasn't to hip on the idea.
This is Emily's lifelong friend Jazzy.
Emily and Grandma Benson
Emily and her 'other' favorite sister!
Congratulations Miss Emily!!
1 comment:
So cool!
I'm cracking up over the photo that has Jaycee in it...does she always have that much personality?? Too cute!
You look fabulous! Miss you!
Post a Comment