Friday, July 13, 2012

First Ticket...Ever

So, I am almost embarrassed to say that I got a parking ticket at the Temple.  Here is my excuse...
I was to be at the temple to second shoot a wedding and I was running just a tad bit late.  As we pulled into the parking lot, my dear friend that was with me (Rebecca), suggested that I just go to front row.  I knew that the only parking spots available up there were handicapped and reserved.  At this point, I was feeling the anxiety of being late and still having to get all my gear out and be ready to shoot.  So I did it. I parked in the reserved spot.  Really, does anyone care that I parked there?  Do they really monitor that parking spot?  Who is it really reserved for?  I was hoping it was reserved for photographers....I guess not.  This is what I found when I returned to my car.  Not a very proud moment.


No comments: