Friday, July 13, 2012

Sydney's 9th Birthday

**April 27, 2012

Little Miss Sydney turned NINE in April.  This little beauty is so easy to please!  All she wanted for dinner was a bowl of Panera mac-n-cheese and ice cream sundaes  for dessert.
A few things about Sydney:
She is the MOST loving person I know.  Anyone and everyone gets a hug from her.
She is always smiling.  
She has amazing blue eyes.
She is a fantastic reader.
She is a great helper with Jaycee.
She LOVES to dress up, wear make-up and LOVES any kind of jewelry.
She is quick to disappear when there is work to be done.
She loves to spend her money on gum at the check out.
She enjoys doing yoga with Uncle Eric.


She can hardly wait to open her gifts.  We usually make the kids wait til Jon gets home from work and I think that is pure torture for the kids!


Sydney is surprised by just about anything.  I love how she acts like she just opened a million dollars!




Jon and I gave her a card that required her signature before she could open it....



I am so glad she agreed with what the card said!


Another million dollar face....


and again...




Note to self...never let the birthday child dish up their own sundae...only because there is enough ice cream and candy for five people in that bowl!  Happy Birthday Sis!  We love you!


No comments: