Love this post! Morgan looks like a young lady in her pictures, I can hardly believe she's turning eight! You have beautiful children and I love and miss them very much!
We were in the same ward Pardise Hills in Albuquerque. Don't know if u remember or not. Great to see you again and that u have for me an addition to the family. He's very cute. =)
Cute, CUTE, pics! Your girls are just adorable - and they are always so sweet and friendly to wave or say hi at church (one of the perks of my calling, I think :)
3 comments:
Love this post!
Morgan looks like a young lady in her pictures, I can hardly believe she's turning eight!
You have beautiful children and I love and miss them very much!
Heidi!
We were in the same ward Pardise Hills in Albuquerque. Don't know if u remember or not. Great to see you again and that u have for me an addition to the family. He's very cute. =)
Cute, CUTE, pics! Your girls are just adorable - and they are always so sweet and friendly to wave or say hi at church (one of the perks of my calling, I think :)
Post a Comment