Monday, October 19, 2009

All Boy

This little man is all boy!! He loves being outside whenever he gets a chance. His sisters have helped him discover bug hunting. This is just one of many that they found this weekend one their adventure. Besides dirt, Braden's other love is 'Cool Rocks'. He likes to collect them and hide them either in his bike seat or, yep, in his pocket. I have never been good at or even liked to check pockets before throwing things in the washer, and because of that, I have found a large amount of rocks in my washer and dryer! Braden is slowly breaking me in of being okay with the whole getting dirty thing, and trust me, he does that very well! I love this boy!

2 comments:

Field Family said...

Might want to start checking pockets. It is only going to get worse. I have washed rocks, crayons, pens, pokemon cards, and too many pieces of paper. Oh, and Chris' cell phone too many times to count. Obviously, I don't check pockets either. Love your little boy, he is so cute!!

Dave and Holly said...

I've come to realize that the dirtier they are, the more fun the're having and the happier they are. I just have to step back, take a deep breath and tell myself it's nothing a good bath can't wash away. Brayden is too cute!