Sydney came home from school yesterday all excited that her tooth was so loose. She was determined to pull it out herself. It was even her idea to tie a shoe to it. So I helped her with that process....
Then she realized just how heavy the shoe was and got scared....and cried for about an hour.
Which lead to her falling asleep with all the equipment still attached to her tooth. After she woke up, she decided she wasn't quite ready to pull it herself.
So she sleep on it for one more night. When she got up this morning, her dad hadn't left for work yet so she asked him to pull it out for her. She was so brave and unlike previous experience with a certain sibling, we were done in less than 5 minutes!!
5 comments:
I LOVE that pic of her in tears! Hil-arious!! Glad she got it out okay :)
I love the picture sequence from all-smiles to tears! I really like the picture of her sleeping too.
Congrats Miss Sid on being so brave!
This is an awesome post. It shows the reality of a girls emotions. I love the picture of her crying. So funny. Glad that it is all taken care of now.
HAhaha! Those pictures are awesome, Heidi!! Who would have thought up putting a SHOE to your loose tooth. Kids are so creative!
One tough girl! Way to go Sydney!
Post a Comment