Friday, October 9, 2009

Craziness....

That is how I would describe taking family pictures these days! Braden would not cooperate to save his life. If you are wondering why I mentioned family pictures, but there are only pictures of the kids...well that's because my brother got all the family shots on his camera (that I'm hoping he will share a couple with me to post later), but for now, this is what I got with my camera.








4 comments:

Stef said...

Those are great pictures!! You should take our family pictures. We tried...oh boy. Yours look great!

Jen Kesler said...

I love the last one. Braden may give you a run for your money, but he sure is cute!

Dave and Holly said...

I love the pics. You have great photography skills and really cute kids to use them on. Where did your take those pictures, it's beautiful?

Hans and Laurel said...

I love these pictures. You did a great job. Can't wait to see some of all the family.