Friday, July 9, 2010

7 Months Old



I am a few weeks past her being 7 months old, but that is okay.  I LOVE HER!!  She is so happy, quite, content and a pure joy to have as part of our family.  She is so happy that who knew she was cutting two teeth?  Yep, she put my thumb in her mouth the other day and sure enough, her two bottom teeth were poking through.  She is  getting around by rolling all over the place.  She can sit all by herself, just not able to catch herself from falling over yet!  She weighs in at a whopping 16 1/2 pounds.  She has finally grasp the concept of eating solid foods...phew, that took 2 1/2 months of valiant effort on my part!  We sure love you JJ!

1 comment:

The Three Vree's said...

This is the most beautiful little girl, EVER!!! I love her!! Love those precious little toesies!