Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nyles and Kira's Wedding

June 30, 2010

The Newlyweds....

The Family....


The decorations.....


The food....


Morgan, Sydney and Alivia had been asked to be the flower girls at the wedding.  They couldn't have been more excited.  Nyles and Kira both looked great.  I hope they got to enjoy every moment of their special day.  The place that catered the wedding even provided gluten free desserts so that most of our side of the family could enjoy the refreshments too!  I will say that attending these kind of events is not quite as much fun when you have kids to take care of!  Right outside the building was a little stream.  My opinion....great for decoration....not so great for events where there will be little children!!  Braden was the second child to find themselves SOAKING wet before the night was over.  Not just a little wet, but drenched from head to toe.  I think he was reaching in to grab a rock he wanted.  Thank goodness that happened about twenty minutes before we were headed home for the evening!


No comments: