It's just hair, right? My girls have been begging to have their hair cut short for a very long time. I hate to give up the easy pony tails and braids, but I gave in with the condition that we would cut it when they had enough to donate...10 inches. Today was that day! It's just hair right? That is what I keep telling myself! They love it and I tell you what I think after I've had to do it for a few days! I chopped mine off to, but have no one to take a picture right now...that will come later.






7 comments:
I LOVE their new haircuts!
Morgan and Sydney you look beautiful.
Heidi I can't wait to see yours.
Way to go for donating their hair, somebody will be mighty grateful, I'm sure.
I think they look darling! But I know how you feel. I get attached to hair. It's almost physically painful when it gets chopped like that :)
LOVE the new cuts! They both look so cute! That sure was a lot of hair to cut off
They look absolutely beautiful!! I love love love the new do!
I have been on the fence about going short again, and you may just convince me to take the plunge too. Especially with the reminder that I could donate it.
The girls look great, and I can't wait to see yours.
So cute, and so brave! I can't wait to see yours. Did anyone miss their hair afterward? I love the cuts; super cute!
I love your blog...it's so fun to read and your pictures are amazing. You really could be a wedding photographer!!! I'll have to get the recipe from you for those fun 4th of July popcicles.
Post a Comment