I don't know how four weeks can go by so quickly, but here we are again! Jaycee is 10 months old (as of yesterday). These past few weeks I have been working really hard with her on her physical therapy and it is starting to pay off. You don't realize the little things babies normally do on there own until they don't do them! I have been helping her strengthen her back, tummy and arm muscles. She is doing great. Jaycee has even started to reach both hands out over her legs and can almost can get into the crawling position. Yeah!! I try not to get down about how far behind she is, but it does let me enjoy her being a baby for just a little bit longer. She has started to babble "mamamama". I know it has no relation to me, but all the other kids babbled "dadadada" first, so this is exciting for me!! I can still say that she is the most happy, patient and easy going baby ever. With trying to stick the GF diet with her as well, it does limit the options for finger foods and snacks I can give her. This past week she experienced KIX for the first time and she thinks they are the coolest thing!! I love you Jay and every day I thank my Heavenly Father he sent you to our family.

3 comments:
Yay for Jacee!!!! She is so beautiful! Lisa always said one of the best things about Eden being born so early is she gets to enjoy that baby phase a little longer. I think that is something special. :) Keep up the good work Jacee!
Well, that is the cutest 10 month old little girl I have ever seen...and by the way this is Grandma Ward :)Good picture and great Mom who does therapy.....
Just as cute as ever! Glad to hear that her PT is going well.
Post a Comment