Monday, September 13, 2010

Isotopes Baseball Game

This year for Jon's work party, they bought tickets and game bucks for each employee to go to the Isotopes baseball game.  We had enough game bucks to buy everyone a treat and a souvenir.    The kids were so excited.  We sat right off of the fly ball area.  In fact, a fly ball flew right over the top of us and hit the guy behind us in the shoulder which sent the drink he was holding flying through the air!!  I did not think the kids would survive all nine innings plus a firework show at the end, but they proved me wrong.  We had a great time and I think that was one of the best firework shows I have ever seen.



This is Braden's best impression of a pitcher...



1 comment:

The Three Vree's said...

LOVE the last picture of Bro-bro!