Friday, September 17, 2010
Sisters
All good things must come to an end...I had the best summer this year. While in Utah for my brother's wedding, we packed as much family time in one week as humanly possible and then I had the opportunity to have my sister Cozy and baby Braxton spend the summer with us. Cozy and I did not grow up together. I moved out when she was about seven years old, yet we are like the best of friends. (Maybe it is because we didn't grown up together!) She is loved by all of her nieces and nephews. She has a way of making everyone feel loved, important and can be just as silly as the little kids. We did a lot of sewing , stitching, baking and eating Costco soft serve yogurt!! We didn't really do very well at helping each other get our daily excercise in, but Cozy made sure that Jon and I got a date night every weekend. She will never know how appreciative we are for that. I will definitely miss having a second set of mommy hands around. For the last week of Cozy's stay, we had my sister Michelle fly down to spend a few days with us. I need to give a shout out to Michelle's husband for being willing to take time off of work to help out with their two other children so she could come down. Michelle used her amazing talent of crocheting to make some way cute hats for the babies. (See post below) It was so much fun to hang out in our pj's, chit chat, laugh and just have fun being together. I sure hope we get to do it again real soon. Next time we will have to make it work so my FAVORTIE (wink, wink) sister Emily can join us!! Thank you Cozy and Michelle for not only being my sisters, but for being such great friends and support system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That really does sound like a great summer!! How awesome to have her there that long. I really like the pictures of you all together - especially the second one with the picture frame.
You look fabulous in those pictures. The picture frame makes such a great prop, I love it.
Post a Comment