As I sit down to write about these cute and adorable babies, it makes my heart ache that in reality we all live so far apart. I was blessed to have my sister Cozy and her son Braxton spend two months with us this summer. At the end of those eight weeks, my other sister Michelle and her baby Isaac came to hang out for four days. It was so much fun to see them interact with one another. My very talented sister Michelle whipped out four of these cute hats for each of the babies. Being around three different babies at the same time really makes you aware of how unique each child is. Braxton is THE strongest baby I have ever met. Isaac, well, he is made of grins!! Anything that moves in his direction gets a huge smile!
Isaac had fallen asleep in the stroller while on our way over to the park for the pictures. It took a few minutes for him to wake up and sit up....
Could not resist these squishable baby buns!
I (5mths), B (7mths), J (9mths)
3 comments:
These are THE CUTEST babies I ever did see! I'm so blessed to have 2 amazing sisters with kids close to my baby!!
These are some cute pictures!! I love the bums and those hats are really cute. How fun to have them all together.
I think those are three of the CUTEST babies I have ever seen....adorable pics!
Post a Comment