Little Miss JJ is getting into mischief faster than I can blink! She is either pulling everything out of the cupboards, emptying out all the Ziploc baggie boxes, or scattering cat food all over the kitchen floor. Yet I still love her to pieces. I have absolutely enjoyed how snuggly she has been the past two weeks. I think the best news is we have survived not having the binky. The only trying time has been when we are at the store and she decides to get fussy and I have no way of making her be quiet. Surprisingly, she does fantastic during naps and bedtime. Let's just pray that I survive my ten hour road trip coming up with no binky!
This is what happens when you ask older siblings to help entertain the little ones! There are so many uses for a bucket....today's use....a mobile indoor car. Sydney would fill the bucket with pillows and blankets, tie a rope through the handle and pull JJ all over the house. She LOVES it!! To make it even more fun, I have a blue bucket that Sydney connected to the red one and pulled Braden and JJ around like a train. Those are the moments that having four kids is fun...watching them play, laugh and have fun together.


2 comments:
Looks like Jay and Brax are gonna have a RIOT when you come up!! This house is gonna be a messy mess!! And tell sis, I have some buckets here, I wanna ride!!
Who's house is going to get messy? Glad to see her being mobile! Enjoy the mess.
Post a Comment