We are going on our second 'snow' day and the kids are home from school. There really isn't but a skiff of snow, but it is only 1 degree outside right now. I thought the kids would find it fun to see how long it would take for a wet shirt to freeze...less than 15 minutes!! I am so grateful that I have a warm place to be right now.

5 comments:
Well you guys are being much more inventive then we are on our days off. Sounds like a fun experiment. Maybe we'll have to think of something like this for tomorrow when we are stuck at home...again!
OK, that is so cool! We re going to try that tomorrow. Great idea!
I seriously cannot believe how cold it has been this last week! Crazy!
so fun Heidi, i'll have to try that here in MT, although our weather isn't much colder but we do have a lot of snow. your kids are growing so fast and they are so cute. hope you are all doing well. miss you guys and abq still. love, the gees
BURRRRRRRR I'm glad it's not THAT cold up here!! What a fun experiment though!
Post a Comment