*How am I supposed to deal with all the gray hair that is appearing on my head?
* As Braden, Jaycee and I were walking over to the school to pick up the girls, Braden says to me, "Mom, I think I will really miss you when I go to kindergarten." Ahhh, just about melted my heart. I am going to miss him terribly when he goes to school....in a year and a half.
*Getting a cell phone is very anti-climatic.
*Have I mentioned that Braden LOVES his daddy. Jon left early this morning to go fishing so when Braden got up and learned that his dad had eaten without him, he was devastated.
*Jaycee was playing by the front window yesterday when she saw a white car drive by...she started signing daddy as fast as she could. I really think he is her happy pill. She absolutely adores her daddy.
* I LOVE that is staying lighter later. It makes the day feel so much longer.
*I think Sydney is going to survive having braces. She does not deal with pain at all, so this has been a tough week for her.
*Poor Braden has been having some serious growing pains in his legs at night. He wakes up just screaming and crying and is inconsolable. I have found that if we take the time to massage his legs before tucking him in, he is less likely to wake up in pain.
*I cannot wait for Monday!!
1 comment:
I really love these posts Heidi, keep them coming. They make me feel like we live next door to each other rather than in different states.
Post a Comment