Friday, February 18, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday

*Lots of sickness this week.
*I love that when Jaycee realizes that I understand her signing, she gets a big smile on her face.
*If I am not looking at Jaycee when she is trying to get my attention, she will grab my face and turn it towards hers.
*Braden maintained a fever of 103 degrees for six days…then had his eardrum burst.
*Braden's speech therapists came by to do his follow-up and said he has gone from 69% understandable to 89%, YEAH Braden!! 
*I decided to take away Jaycee’s binky this week…cold turkey!  Considering she has come down with a nasty cold and fever, she has done VERY well!  She has slept through the past two nights and goes down for her naps without complaint!  Yahoo!!
*Lucky me...I have gotten in at least 8 hours of pure snuggle time with Jaycee this week.  I don't know if it is because she is mourning the loss of her binky, the sickness or a combination of the two, either way, I have LOVED every minute of it.
*Spring fever has bitten…it has been in the mid 60’s, sunny and warm!
*Morgan is extremely concerned about how 'ugly' her fingernail is (the one she slammed in the door twice), and wants to know exactly when it is going to fall off.
*Sydney got her jaw expander off this week, but will post pictures next week when she gets her braces on.
*For Valentine’s Day, Jon had hidden a card for everyone in the house.  The kids thought that was pretty special to find a card from dad.  
*Made myself sort through pictures from 2007-2009 by month and year, but still need to label them.  Now I need to have all of last year's pictures printed and sorted and then maybe I will be caught up!
*Bore my testimony is Sacrament meeting for the first time since I can't remember when...
*Last but not least....I never want to forget these tiny, cute little Levi buns!



4 comments:

Stef said...

What a week you had! Wowza.
I love little kid sign language. It is the best and they do get so excited when they realize you understand what they are saying.

The Three Vree's said...

I love the forget me not friday's! Great idea!! LOOK AT THOSE BUNS!! How stinking cute!!

~Michelle~ said...

I love these posts, keep it up Heidi.

Laurel said...

Poor Braden - hope he is feeling better. But way to go on the speech. We found out a few weeks ago that Tristen has to get a jaw expander put in. We are going to wait until we get out to VA to do it. Your girls can let him know all about how it is. Can't wait to see some pics of her with braces.