I just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from our Conference weekend trip. The girls were so excited to go and be there. I hope they will remember the feelings and spirit they felt there that day.
This is a pretty typical capture of Braden and Jaycee...
This right here makes my heart happy. To see my dad and brother going to the priesthood session with Jon.
This is what miracles look like and I pray everyday that their testimonies will only get stronger.
This too makes me happy. Jon and Braden are the best of friends and they are always being silly together.
It was fun to be able to share this Conference experience with my mom and dad.
I love the power of Priesthood brethren. On every corner of Temple Square you have your anti-Mormon protesters trying to rile up the crowd. Just a few yards away from all that craziness, the sidewalk was lined on both sides with young men and their fathers singing church hymns. It instantly drowned out all the filth that was being yelled out about our beliefs and you could not deny the spirit that was felt. I find it interesting that these protesters say that we are not Christ like, but yet I don't believe their behavior is Christ like, so what does that say about them? In all their scripture study, have they not read that contention is of the devil? You never see Mormons out protesting at any other religious event. I know with all my heart that this gospel is true and I know that our Savior loves each one of us. I hope to share this experience with my kids again some other time.







1 comment:
Glad you guys had a great time. Your pics are gorgeous and the photo of Jaycee and Braden with Jon is a crack up! Braden is definitely his father's son...it's like seeing Jon as a little boy!! :)
Post a Comment