Friday, October 21, 2011

Forget Me Not Friday

*I was at Wal-Mart picking up some spray paint and the cashier ask me if I was 18…two thoughts ran through my head…if I can pull of being 18 again, WHAAAHOOO!! The other side of that is, holy stars, I am twice that old.  I like the first thought better!
*The wedding was great.  There were lots of people to help and the decorations turned out amazing.  I have been drowning in photo editing this week.  Eric and I took over 1500 pictures.  I was so grateful for his help and company this past weekend at the wedding.  I definitely took notes since this will be us in a few short years!
*I LOVE that when Jaycee gets up in the morning she comes looking for me with wide open arms ready to embrace me in a good morning hug and a big happy smile on her face!  What a great way to start a day.
* I was extended a new calling this past week.  Whoa, didn’t see this one coming.  I will wait to disclose what it is until I have been sustained in church.  Let’s just say it is taking me way past my comfort zone.  Heavenly Father must think that I need to learn a few things.
*Morgan has been reading a book that has inspired her to put together a service project at her school.  It would involve collecting donations that would then be given to someone that works with foster children.  I have been trying to make a few phone calls to get this thing started for her, but right now we are waiting for people to return our calls.  I hope we can pull it off.  I know Morgan is way stoked about doing it.
*My mom made the kids some really cool reverse tie-die shirts for Halloween.  I think the kids have worn them two days in a row they liked them so much!

No comments: