*What an amazing Conference weekend! Jon and the girls got to attend the Saturday morning session. We had made a really big deal about getting to be in the same room as the prophet and the spirit that can be felt when he enters the room. When Conference started, President Monson was nowhere to be seen. Sydney got really emotional about it as did my mom. Well come to find out (or as rumor has it), there was a very serious death threat made against the Prophet so they had to completely change his routine for the morning. He did arrive 1 hour late and was heavily protected by guardsmen. I was grateful that he made.
*The power of prayer and personal revelation is undeniable. A very specific talk was given on the very thing I had been praying about. I love that Heavenly Father truly knows each and every one of us and knows the desires of our hearts.
*I took this picture of the Salt Lake City, Utah Temple while we were at Conference and I just fell in love with it!! Enough so that I had a 16 x 20 made to put on my front room wall.
*I have been helping Rebecca with some wedding preparations for her daughter over the past few weeks and this weekend we busted out 250 suckers…cooked, cooled, wrapped and tied in about nine hours all while juggling six kids, homework and dinner!
*I was busy in the kitchen the other day and I didn’t catch the whole conversation between Braden and Sydney (she was helping him wipe), but here is what I did hear. Braden: “Sydney, are you jealous that I have a penis and you don’t?” Sydney: “No, not really.” By this time, I was intrigued to hear some more of the conversation but by the time I made my way to the bathroom, they had wrapped things up and were headed back outside. Dang it!
*Jaycee is showing all kinds of new personality these days. She has a very mischievous side, a silly side and a very stubborn side. She loves to run and hide when it is time to get dressed. She HATES to have her teeth brushed. She loves to do whatever her siblings are doing. She really dislikes shopping of any kind. Overall she is a very sweet little girl and pretty easy going. Jaycee is also trying very hard to say a few new words. I know one day she is just going to explode with her vocabulary and shock the heck out of all of us!!

1 comment:
So,glad to share conference with your family...thank you for the opportunity.
Post a Comment