*I love how JC sets the table…’Mommy for, (fork), daddy for, bo-bo for, idney for, mo-mo- for!”
*Nothing like having your child vomit all over the dentist office furniture. JC has had the throw-ups on and off for over a week now. I had that mother instinct that I should just stay in the car while Sydney went in for her ortho adjustment, but no, I went in. The moment that we sat down JC started crying and up came the vomit. Not one of my favorite mommy moments!
*I don’t know how pioneers delt with the throw-ups and not having a bathtub or washing machine to make everything smell clean again!
*Braden gave the cutest prayer the other morning…”Bless sister’s to find new friends, bless JC to stop throwing up and please bless me (Braden) to not get grounded, I mean to be good today. (That was so he wouldn’t get grounded from the wii!)
*Braden hates to tuck in his Sunday shirt and getting him to wear a tie is almost impossible. He has been very blunt that he does not want to be a missionary. I hope that attitude changes. I have tried to show him how his daddy wears a tie and shirt tucked in and how the Deacons are dressed so nicely when they pass the sacrament. Praying, praying, praying he will want to be like his dad!
1 comment:
Kyla hated church for about 3 years. It is passing....slowly. There is hope for Braden...I miss him, btw!
Post a Comment