For the Labor Day holiday, we took the kids to the Natural History Museum. Braden really liked the dinosaurs.
Right across the street from the History Museum is a place called Explora. It is a hands on learning center where kids can touch everything there. Even the adults can participate in the learning fun! They have everything from areodynamics, water flow, gravity, light, music, electricity, and motion. The craft area is Morgan's favorite part.
They even have a kiddie area for the young ones to touch and create.
Here the kids are learning to build a dam.
One of the coolest things there I think is the elevator. It is the size of a room. They have chairs and couches for you to sit on.

2 comments:
I love the picture of Jon and the airplane, just like he's a kid. Sounds like you all had fun.
I loved going to Explora with Morgan, Sydney and Braden! We miss you!
Post a Comment