Sea World
Shamu, Shamu
What an amazing experience to be up close to these animals. We bought the girls a small plate of dead fish to feed the dolphins. By holding your hand out flat over the water, the dolphins will come over to you. Then you rub the top of their head and then give them the fish as a reward. They feel very rubbery. They almost look fake their skin is so smooth.
Watching the Shamu performance was a blast. The first sixteen rows of the seating area are considered the 'splash zone'. So if you didn't want to get soaked, you don't sit there! It still awes me that such a HUGE creature could get so high into the air. I also thought what a cool job that must be to swim with sharks all day.

Watching the Shamu performance was a blast. The first sixteen rows of the seating area are considered the 'splash zone'. So if you didn't want to get soaked, you don't sit there! It still awes me that such a HUGE creature could get so high into the air. I also thought what a cool job that must be to swim with sharks all day. 
1 comment:
I'll admit it, I'm jealous....
Post a Comment