It's that time of year again when the girls start playing soccer. Morgan has improved so much over the past few years. We sure enjoy watching her play. Now she gets to cheer for her sister as well.
This year Sydney gets to be a chear leader for her sister and play soccer. She hasn't been to excited about practices, but she sure put on a smile for her first game. She ran hard and had a great time.


3 comments:
Sydney looks so grown up! I hardly can believe it.
I will be cheering for you from the sidelines - far away in Virginia! Your Dad told me about your first games - and you are both great players. Have a great season and I will waiting for more sports updates.
Stephanie and Taylor are a great couple! And their children are to die for!
I was a little afraid about posting my last blog because I didn't want people to think that we are weirdo's or something! How do you know Tay and Steph?
Thanks for stopping by our blog! Your family is adorable by the way! I hope your cat is doing better!
Post a Comment