Well, it was kept a secret until about ten minutes before getting to the hotel in Anaheim, CA. The girls just assumed that we were going to grandma's house. Why, you might ask? Because everytime we take a trip, it's always been to Utah. We let them think that we were surprising grandma when the surprise was really on them. Inside the bag were the letters that spelled out Disneyland. I gave them the bag and let them try to unscramble the letters.
And this is what we got....
Let the adventure begin....
5 comments:
I give you the "Parent's of the Year" award. Way to go. Your video of your girl's figuring out where you were going made me cry. They are so dang cute. And your baby was so excited even though he didn't have a clue. Very cute. Glad you had a great time. I highly recommend taking more adults with you too. We took my sister with us when we went a few years ago. Huge help. Glad you are home safe!
I'm really glad I'm not the only one who cried when I watched the video, It's priceless! Every one of your kids had such a cute reaction, I loved it.
That video is too cute, Stephen and I can never keep our Disney trips a secret from the kids, because we are too excited, but that reaction was so great, hope you all had a great time!
Cool blog Heidi
Thanks for your blogging help!
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I can't get over how cute your family is. That video of your girls discovering the surprise was just perfect. Your girls are so sweet to say thank even during all their excitement and also to hug each other. What fun, what fun! I'm glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment