Are you a good secret keeper? Usually I am not, except for this one time. For nine months Jon and I have been planning a vacation to somewhere besides Utah county. Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Disneyland and Sea World and the girls have no idea that we are even going on vacation!! The excitement and anticipation of seeing the look on their faces when we tell them is just about killing me! So check back in a week and see how things went...
6 comments:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! Drive safe in my CRAZY hometown!
You are a much better woman than I. I can't keep secrets! I'm really excited to see and hear about the trip. Drive safe and I hope you guys have the most wonderful time.
What do you mean you are not a good secret keeper. I know better. You are the best secret keeper there is. I hope all you vacation dreams come true! Have a safe trip!
I love keeping secrets like this. Usually ours aren't so big but the kids love them still. I hope you guys have a great trip. Can't wait to hear about it.
I am proud of you for keeping it a secret all this time. I can not do that, especially when it comes to my kids. I hope you have a fun time and take notes so you can give me tips on how to have a great Disneyland vacation.
no way! me and chadd are doing the same thing with our kids in october. well, we haven't planned it for 9 months more like 4 months so you probably have some better ideas and stuff, so give us the scoop when you get home. i hope you guys have a blast and enjoy!
Post a Comment