La Jolla Beach in sunny San Diego
The water was so very cold. Braden wouldn't even get in and play. He found it more invigorating to rub stinky sea sand all over his body. The girls were a little disappointed that there were not any sea shells to collect. They did have fun chasing the seagulls around the beach though.
When we first got to the beach, this is what I saw out in the distance. JAWS flashbacks!! I wanted to scream at Jon to get the kids out of the water, but everyone else on the beach seemed to be so relaxed about what they saw. Turns out, it was a dolphin. It was pretty cool to watch it jump out of the water as it moved along the shoreline.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I can't wait till my girls are a little bigger and we can do that vacation. That dorsel fin would have done it for me; I would have been out of the water. Dolphin or whatever, it would have scared me to death!!
Post a Comment