One of lifes biggest challenges...getting a decent family picture. Considering the circumstances (being eaten alive by mosquitos and kids that don't care about doing this as much as I do) I'm pretty happy with them!! Thanks Cozy for being my photography assistant.
Morgan (9 1/2) Sydney (7 1/2) Braden (3 1/2 ) Jaycee (9 months)
5 comments:
Your pictures turned out great. You guys are such a cute family and we have so much fun sitting behind you at church. :)
It's hard to get everyone matching, sitting and smiling all at the same time. And yet, you seem to do it everytime!! Great photos.
Hey, you wanna take our family photos?
Beautiful family!!
They look great!! I really like the girls hair. It is super cute on them. I think you guys take some of the best family pictures ever!!
The photos turned out great! You are so good at keeping up on that stuff!
Post a Comment