Another two months has gone by and now my baby is 9 months old. I really can't even put into words how much I love her and how good natured she is. Maybe that is how baby number four survives!! It has been a concern of mine for many months now, but Jaycee has very low muscle tone in her trunk, arms and legs. She can sit up by herself and roll over, but she is very behind in other areas. She bares no weight at all on her legs, cannot catch herself from falling or lift her tummy off of the ground. She is starting some physical therapy so we can get her back on track. Jaycee is my only child that suffers/suffered from stranger anxiety. If someone even looks at her, it makes her cry. Having said that, that is about the only time she cries. She is THE most mellow, happy natured little sweetheart! She is breaking into the world of new foods. So far she likes everything she has tried. It has been an absolute blast having her cousin Braxton here. For one thing, I would have never survived twins, but babies are very different and unique in their own ways and they definitely develope at their own rate!! How come life goes faster once they are here and not when you are pregnant? She is growing up way to fast. I sure love you Jay-jay!

4 comments:
Out as long as she was in!
Happy nine month birthday "J".
You're beautiful and I just cannot get enough of your red hair and blue eyes!
What a beautiful photo of Jaycee! Her eyes are so gorgeous. Happy 9th month birthday. How I wish I could see her in person - but then I would be that stranger she doesn't know.
She is absolutely stunning!!! Can't believe she is 9 months old already!!! Sure love her!!
Oh, Jaycee You are so cute! I love it when you smile at me on the computer. I guess that I'm not a stranger that way...sad,but true.....
Great Pic Heidi
Post a Comment