That's awesome of Jon to let the kids try on his new glasses! Looks like they were having fun.
HAhaha! That is awesome. What is it about glasses? Too funny.
Heaven has the same outfit than Jaycee, one of my favorites.
The sounds of their laughter is ringing in my ears! I wish I could be there to hear it! You have BEAUTIFUL children!
So cute! I love Jaycee and Braden's facial expressions! Darling.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's awesome of Jon to let the kids try on his new glasses! Looks like they were having fun.
HAhaha! That is awesome. What is it about glasses? Too funny.
Heaven has the same outfit than Jaycee, one of my favorites.
The sounds of their laughter is ringing in my ears! I wish I could be there to hear it! You have BEAUTIFUL children!
So cute! I love Jaycee and Braden's facial expressions! Darling.
Post a Comment