I have to say that I love the trunk-or-treat. I love that the kids get all excited to get dressed up, see their friends and load up on candy. The best part about it is that we don't have to walk miles and miles around the neighborhood. It all happens in a parking lot and we know everyone there. This years line goes something like this...
Morgan: Pet Detective
Sydney: Yellow Crayon (it definitely fits her bright and beaming personality!)
Braden: A yummy light blue M&M
Jaycee: The cutest lady bug ever!!
This is still my favorite adult costume year after year....I think what impresses me the most is how long he can be on these stilts with 200 plus children running around him and not loosing his balance!! This year his darling little boys were cowboys as well...


2 comments:
Cutest family EVER!!
Your kids are so cute! I too am always amazed when I see him walking around with such confidence. Not me. Nope
Post a Comment