Jay is slowly coming along with her gross motor skills. She absolutely hates putting any weight on her knees and legs, but has discovered some strength in her arms...hence the army crawl. It is not what the therapist wants to see, but I will take it!!
This is going to make me sound like the worst mom ever, but with child number four I have learned that the fewer the outfits the better and that really means less laundry if I am not dirtying an outfit and pj's every day. So here Jay is at 11 months and actually wearing her first real pair of pj's. I think she felt special in her pj's because we all made such a big deal about them!!
5 comments:
I really like the lighting in these videos and photography...
glad that she is progressing! I had to laugh when I saw that she was trying to get to some food. I remember doing that with Savannah.
I love the patty cake video.....She is so beautiful. Good job with the army crawl...I'm so proud of you Jaycee!!! Burn those cals while you get your treats.
Go Jay, Go!! Love that little girl! She is doing so great! And getting big so fast! I love her pj's!
Way to go Jay!
look how far you've come. You are beautiful!
And way to go Mom! For helping her reach these mile stones.
I love you both so very much.
Post a Comment