This little monkey was so proud of herself. I had put her on the counter while I was preparing dinner. I thought I had put everything far enough away that she couldn't get her hands on the food. Well, I was wrong. When there is a will, there is a way!! She stretched her tiny arms out as far as she could and got a hold of the spatula that was in the refried beans. In the few seconds that I had my back turned, she managed to grap the spatula, paint her face in beans and almost finished licking the spatula clean! If nothing else, it kept her occupied for a very, very long time!
I'm usually the one behind the lense, so while Eric is here I will take advantage of having a few taken with me and my kids.



2 comments:
i love the new family pictures- and really what did we ever do before the Boppy was invented!?
Could that girl be any more beautiful?! And her mother.. sheesh! she is stunning too! Love the picture of both of you! You are beautiful!
Post a Comment