Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pretty Toes

Three guesses as to who these pretty toes belong too....

 

The answer....Braden....after quietly locking himself in the bathroom and doing what he has seen his sisters do, this is the finished product!  He came running out of the bathroom and with a huge smile on his face he went straight to his dad and said "Dad, look at my toes!  I did it all by myself!"  Both Jon and I took a deep breath in preparation for the damage he may have done to the bathroom, but believe it or not, the only place we found nail polish was on his toes!!  

4 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

Classic! Ah, life with three sisters. That is hysterical!!

Sarah said...

Awesome picture. I love the phase where boys think they need their toes painted too. I can't believe he didn't make a mess in the bathroom. Amazing. Happy Birthday to Jaycee. She looks so cute. We love to watch the little videos you post. She is such a sweetie.

Dave and Holly said...

That's great! He did a really good job considering how small toe nails are. I love that boy. We need to get together sometime, it's been way too long!

The Three Vree's said...

Hahahahaha HILARIOUS!!