Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was filled with a lot of ....

Great company... 
(sorry Cozy, somehow I didn't get a picture of you)


My light guy!  (Eric)


Yummy food..... 


and Games..... 


I feel very honored that my 93 year old grandma has been able to make three trips to my house in the past two years.  I think that is the most she has ever traveled as long as I have been alive!!  Grandma  is so patient, kind, thoughtful and tender.  I love her so much.  She blew through three books in the four days she was here.

 

The weekend before Thanksgiving, the kids had their Thanksgiving lunch at school.  
 I made up a GF meal for them to eat, and took it over and met the girls during their lunch hour.  Braden was so excited to eat lunch at school with his sisters! 

  

A friend of ours (Amy Hatch) had made these cute thankful turkeys for her family and offered to share her leftover pine cones with us.  The kids had a great time putting these together! 

1 comment: