Thursday, December 30, 2010

Truth about Therapy

The truth about physical therapy is that we go from this happy girl ...


to this....


to this... in less than 30 seconds....

 

I wish I could understand why she HATES standing so badly.  If she could only realize how much faster she could get around, and run and play with her brother and sisters....

3 comments:

The Three Vree's said...

This is probably THE saddest face I have ever seen! It looks like she can see her therapist out the window and knows what is coming! (I know she wasn't really out there, it just looks like it)

Jen Kesler said...

Such a sad face! I wonder why she doesn't like it?

Such a cute little girl and I finally realized who she looks like when I saw those new photos of the girls on FB...your mom??? Tell me I'm right!?!? Or am I way off?

Haley Larsen said...

That's so sad! Has she had an MRI done?