Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter has Arrived

It might be a week away from Christmas, but we will take all the white stuff we can get!!  We usually only get a skiff, but for the kids that is better than nothing.  They were able to roll a few snowballs to make a snowman.  I could here Braden yelling "snowball fight!"  When I looked to see who he was having a snowball fight with  I saw him standing in front of the shed throwing snowballs at it.  That boy makes me smile!!


Our Frosty the Snowman for the year...

 

Jon even put lights on a few of the trees and bushes this year.  I LOVE snow covered lights.




Just wanted to have this picture as a reminder that it can snow here...it may not last very long,
but it does snow sometimes!! 


3 comments:

jsturner1 said...

And it just keeps comin'! I love it!!!

Hans and Laurel said...

At least he was throwing them at the shed and not you! Looks like they had fun

The Three Vree's said...

You've got more snow then we do!!! Beautiful pictures!!