I know he is not my first child to be a Sunbeam, but he is my baby boy. Part of me is still in denial that he is not in nursery anymore, that he is going to be turning 4 really soon and the fact of the matter is, he is GROWING UP way to fast!! He was so excited to go to his big boy class with all of his little buddies. I hope that he can be a great example to his peers. I love this little man more than words can say. I love how little children are so in tune with the spirit. This past week has been a rather tough one. At a moment when I needed it the most, Braden comes up to me and says, "Mom, every time I hug you, it really means that I love you." I love you too Braden. He is our Sunbeam in more than one way! He brings such happiness (as well as silliness) to our home.

4 comments:
I can't believe that he is that old already too! It was so sweet to read his comment to you.
He was so happy to be in Sunbeams on Sunday. He was all smiles. I hope his excitement will rub off on Eli. We can only hope! :)
When I see how much you love Braden I always have to laugh a little because you were so worried about having a boy. He is darling!
Braden is a little sunbeam. His smile always brightens my day!
I Love the new pictures of your girls. Are those their new sweaters?
Post a Comment