Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Today was one of those special days when you get to do something for the very first time.  It was over a year and a half ago that I got to go inside the temple with my mom for the very first time and do baptisms.  Well, today we did that it again but my sister Michelle got to come.  So for the first time, I have been to the temple with my mom and one of my sisters together on the same day at the same time!!  When we  arrived at the temple at 6:15a.m.,  I was really taken back to see how many youth were there that early in the morning.  It really strengthened my testimony of the strength of our youth.  If they can make that sacrifice, I surely can be doing better!  It was a great experience.


4 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Pretty Picture!
And It was so awesome to be able to go with you and mom, someday I hope all my siblings can be there too.
I look forward to more opportunities to be in a place that creates forever families, with my family.

Field Family said...

You have no idea how you made my day yesterday. Thanks for the surprise and the yummy treats. I only wish that you could have stayed longer to visit.

Nyra said...

I love when I go and see all the youth. If only, I could of been a great youth like that....so I wish for all my grandkids to be some of those great Youths. Actually, that is a big challenge that I give my grandchildren. Can you beat Grandma's record for baptisms? (as a youth)

The Three Vree's said...

Gorgeous picture!!!