Who knew that this towel would get so much use? About 10 years ago when I worked as a dental assistant, we had a patient that made duckie bath towels. I bought this one from her for a whopping $5. I never would have imagined that all 4 of my children would get to use it. I think what makes this story ironic is that in that ten years, I have since learned to make them myself. I couldn't even tell you how many I have made and given as baby gifts and yet none of my children have been the recipient of a homemade duckie towel from me. Sad but true. As a side note, a lesson learned from putting this post together is that we all think that we will never forget what our kids looked like as a baby or that we will remember how old they are in every picture taken, but that is so not true!! I definitely need to be better about writing the dates on the back of my pictures. I placed them in front of Jon and he said "Why do you have three pictures of Morgan in the duck towel?" I too had trouble for a second figuring out who was who! Considering that this towel has been used almost everyday for the past ten years and is still holding strong, I think it was a $5 well spent!!

4 comments:
That is really fun to see all the pictures of the kids with the towel.
How fun to compare photos of your kids. It's amazing how much we do forget what they looked like as babies. I have a hard time telling my kiddos apart in baby pics.
The water picture you posted is incredible!
We LOVE Keira's flower towel. She uses it everyday!
LOVE the ducky towel!! Can't wait to use mine for the next 10 years!!!
Post a Comment